We are making it easier for you to choose your ultimate summer destination in Cebu. 😉 After listing our Top 5 Beach Destinations from East to North of Cebu, here’s our Top 5 summer destinations on the other side of the province.
1. Kawasan Falls. With all the cottages and structures removed from the sides of the falls, you’d fall in love even more with Kawasan Falls as it is restored to its former natural beauty. And if your heart screams for the beach, then take a 30 minute walk to Badian! Here’s a blog I made way back 2011 which you might find useful —–> http://www.iluvcebu.com/an-overnight-in-badian-and-kawasan-falls/
2. Dalaguete Beach Park. Believe it or not, this is a public beach! With a minimal 5.00php entrance per person, you’d be amazed on how the property is well maintained. Read more here: http://www.iluvcebu.com/dalaguete-beach-park/
3. Obong Spring. Around 30 minutes away from Dalaguete Beach Park, is Obong Cold Spring. It is one of Dalaguete’s natural attractions where the sea and spring meets. The place gets packed during holidays and weekends so you might consider going here on a weekday, and when its not a holiday. Read more here: http://www.iluvcebu.com/obong-cold-spring-dalaguete-cebu/
4. Oslob Cebu. Take a dip in the cold waters of Tumalog Falls, swim with the whale sharks or bask in the sun at Sumilon Island. No explanation needed here why Oslob Cebu is part of our Top 5 summer destinations in this side of the region! Read more here: http://www.iluvcebu.com/oslob-cebu/
5. Bojo River, Aloguinsan Cebu. Learn more about mangroves and how it benefits the people and animals, and at the same time, be mesmerized with the beauty of the mystical Bojo River! There’s a few white sand beaches in Aloguinsan if you are itching to have some sand between your toes, and if you are lucky, you might get a close encounter of migratory whale sharks. 😉 Read more here: http://www.iluvcebu.com/diwata-maria-tang-an-of-bojo-river/
We hope you enjoyed reading our list of Top 5 Summer destinations in South and West of Cebu? So are your favorites on our list? If not, share it with us by commenting below. 😉