With a great number of FIlipino KPop fans and the concentration of Koreans in the metro, it’s no wonder Korean Cafes are becoming a fad in Cebu. With their cute cafe concepts, you’d definitely be drawn in and get excited to experience what they have to offer.
iLuvCebu gives you another list of our Top Fives! Singko: Cebu’s Top 5 Korean Cafes.
1. Sunday 2PM Cafe. This is the first Korean cafe, as far as I can remember, to have the Korean cafe concept be embraced by Cebuanos. A book club-themed cafe with a homey warm ambience, the Sunday 2Pm Cafe experience reminds me of lazy Sundays! Read more here: https://www.iluvcebu.com/sunday-2pm-cafe-cebu/
2. Cafe Talia. This new Korean Cafe has every guest feeling like royalty. With their “princess room concept,” every girl who comes in would be treated like princesses. And guys fret not, because we get the noble treatment as well. 😉 What sets Cafe Tiala apart from other Korean concept cafes is that they don’t serve the signature Korean Honey bread, which is on the menu on all 4 cafes on our list. But instead, Cafe Tiala concentrates on serving authentic Korean snack favorites for a more Korean experience. Brunch items are available on the menu. Read more here: https://www.iluvcebu.com/cafe-tiala-cebu/
3. Cafe Namoo. The tree house concept of Cafe Namoo brings out the kid in me. Go inside the balloon room and be More spacious than its predecessor Cafe Noriter, it gives more room for guests to play. Visit their branches in Banilad and City Times Square! Read more here: https://www.iluvcebu.com/cafe-namoo-cebu/
4. Cafe Noriter has a really playful ambience. Conveniently located, Cafe Noriter gets flocked by Kpop fans at night. Don’t forget to try their version of Frapuccino and their signature honey bread! ^_^ Read more here: https://www.iluvcebu.com/cafe-noriter-cebu/
5. Gentlemen Cafe. Located across University of San Carlos Main Campus, this is a popular place for students to converge to study. What’s unique about Gentlemen Cafe is that they have a milk tea station. Read more here: https://www.iluvcebu.com/gentlemen-cafe-cebu/
That ends our top 5 list of Korean Concept Cafes in the metro. So which one is your favorite? 😉