The tranquility that Plantation Bay offers is a perfect way to destress and relax. An amazing 11 hectare property in Mactan, there surely is an activity for everyone at Plantation Bay Mactan Resort and Spa.
If you want to getaway from the hustle and bustle of the metro for a day, then Plantation Bay’s Daytripper Package is an ideal escape!
My latest visit was with my nephew Lenard and niece Lexine where we had a day of fun activities and swimming. These 2 kids love the water and I remember them wanting to stay even longer. Next time, it’s going to be an overnight retreat at this tropical utopia.
The daytripper package includes the use of all pools and lagoons, use of kayak and stand-up paddle, wall climbing, archery, cycling and access to the game room. Set lunch and a choice of dink is also included in the package. Spa package bundled with the Daytripper also available. Details of the packages below!
P 2,000 nett per person
Special price of only P1,500 nett per person for groups of 20 or more.
50% off for children 4 to 12 years old. Children 3 years and below are free of charge.
- * Set lunch (served 12NOON – 2PM, unless otherwise specified)
- * Choice of drink (local beer, soft drink, canned juice, iced tea or mineral water)
- * Access to all lagoons and swimming pools
- * Wall climbing (1PM – 5PM)
- * 30-minute use of bicycles
- * 15-minute use of non-motorized aqua sports facilities (nips floater or kayak)
- * Billiards, darts, Foosball, air hockey and table tennis (9AM – 5PM)
- * Use of shower rooms
Daytripper and Spa Package
Maximum of 19 persons.
P 3,500 nett per person
- * 1-hour Full Body Massage (non-transferable, prior reservation is required)
- * Use of Spa Facilities
- • Hot Pools
- • Saltwater Pool
- • Cascading Falls with Pressurized Needle Shower
- • Steam Room
- • Dry Heat Sauna Room