Despite the rapid and fast changing metroplotitan Cebu, there are a few things that is hard to forget in this hypersonic city. For almost a decade, I have made fond memories with my friends and family at a very nostalgic Cebuano spot, ilaputi. Way back in 2002, my classmates and I would hang out at their first outlet in Talamban and order a rice bowl with two burger patties topped with gravy with a cold refreshing chiller. I can remember staring at the ceiling covered with paper egg trays painted in black after a full meal. hahaha.
Together with my fellow iLearners, we had prepared their classrooms for the opening of the school year though painting their walls and rehabilitating their library.
After a long day, it was a long drive back to the city and we all went in unison to dine in at ilaputi. (Note: the pictures here are taken way back 2009. ilaputi has a new contemporary look with more space) It might sound cheesy and all, but for real, it was indeed the most doozie dinner at ilaputi. We all had ilaputi‘s signature 22 ounce chill drinks with each of our favorite ilaputi dish.
During our dinner we talked about how tiring the Paint thy Future program was, but it was all worth it. At ilaputi, its not just about the great food or drinks that are notable but the reminiscence as well that we share with our friends and family.
Share your most memorable ilaputi experience and stand a chance to win a Golden Pass for a week long pig gin out at ilaputi!
1. Post a picture of your most memorable ilaputi experience at iLuvCebu.com’s Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/iluvCEBUdotcom , together with a brief description on why is it your most memorable experience at ilaputi. Entries should also be sent through email together with your name and contact number at TEAM@iLuvCebu.com.
2. Owners of entries must join ilaputi and iLuvcebu.com Facebook community pages and tag both Facebook pages on their entries. Failure to do so forfeits and disqualifies their entries to the contest.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. Winners will be based through the number of Facebook likes. Liking of entries will run from October 26, 2011 12:AM -Nov. 26, 2011 12noon. Announcement of winners will be 3PM Nov. 26, 2011.
5. Top 3 entries will win the ilaputi Golden Pass for a week. The pass is only valid at the dates stamped on the pass. Any tampering on the pass would forfeit the pass.
6. Winners will be notified through text and email and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize. iLuvCebu.com and ilaputi has the right to disqualify any winners for any malicious or tampered results.