FamilyMart simultaneously opened five stores in Cebu and effectively marked its presence in the Visayas region.
Established in 1973, FamilyMart is the first Japanese-owned convenience store chain to go global and currently operates over 16,000 stores including the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam and the US. The name “FamilyMart” signifies the familial relationship that values support and growth among its customers, employees and stakeholders. Having pioneered the ‘convenience industry’, FamilyMart is committed to offering quality service and merchandise in accordance with its focus on a fresh and fun experience for its customers.
In the Philippines, FamilyMart is operated by Philippine FamilyMart CVS, Inc. – a joint venture between leading specialty store retailer SSI Group Inc., property titan Ayala Land Inc., Japan FamilyMart and one of Japan’s largest conglomerates Itochu Corporation. From opening its first store in the country in 2013, it has grown to over 100 stores spread across strategic locations in Metro Manila.
Simultaneous Openings in Cebu
FamilyMart embarks on another milestone as it formally launches its first five stores outside Luzon through its territorial franchisee, Family Table Inc. On their soft opening since last July 27, 2015 are FamilyMart stores located in Arc One Capitol Square in Escario, Streetscape Banilad, and eBloc Towers 1, 2 and 3 in Cebu I.T. Park.
“We are happy to be part of the family and very excited to give residents of Cebu the most well-thought-of convenience store experience with quality offerings coupled with cozy interiors and a dedicated and passionate service team.” shares Allen Arvin A. Tan, president and managing director of Family Table Inc.
“The launch of our Cebu stores means we get to serve more Filipinos looking for a different experience when going to a convenience store. Aside from unique offerings, we want to offer an experiential process that elevates it to something more”, said Eduardo Paredes Jr., PFM General Manager.
FamilyMart has established its niche for high quality in terms of products, customer service and overall experience and is known for its wide variety, carefully selected Japanese food items and ready-to-eat meals. Its trademark design, service standards, café-like interiors and restrooms have made FamilyMart a favorite among those looking for a quick bite within a safe, clean and attractive environment.
A popular favorite of many is the signature Twirl All-You-Can soft serve ice cream in green tea and black sesame. Fresh Japanese selections include sushi, onigiri and ramen while the Fresh N’ Lite line promotes a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing flavor with a variety of brown rice meals, pasta and vegetables. Other palate pleasers include a FamilyMart Collection label that consists of imported snacks including a green tea collection and newly launched bread items.
Grand Launch on July 31
A concert plus lots of exciting treats are in-store at FamilyMart’s grand launch in Cebu on Friday, July 31, 4:00 p.m. at the eBloc Activity Area in Cebu I.T. Park (across The Walk). Discover FamilyMart’s ready-to-eat meals and snacks at the food booths, enjoy exclusive promos, witness a Dance Showdown by local dance groups and jam to live performances by Yolanda Moon and Up Dharma Down.
For access to the event, head to any FamilyMart store from today until July 31 to get complimentary tickets with a minimum purchase of P200, a SNAP loyalty card when you purchase a Twirl-All-You-Can. Earn SNAP points to get free treats from FamilyMart.
#iLuvCebu and #FamilyMartCebu are giving five (5) lucky readers two (2) tickets each to the anticipated grand launch of FamilyMart in Cebu! Here’s how to qualify:
1. Share the blog URL on your Facebook. —> https://www.iluvcebu.com/familymart-opens-in-cebu/
2. With the link, copy the sentence:
” Welcome to the Family! #FamilyMartCebu stores are now open in 5 branches located in Arc One Capitol Square in Escario, Streetscape Banilad, and eBloc Towers 1, 2 and 3 in Cebu I.T. Park.”
3. Add the hashtags: #FamilyMartCebu #iLuvCebu #iLuvCebuXFamilyMart for us to be able to track your entry.
4. Your Facebook profile should be in “Public” so we can review your entry. Winners should be of legal age.
5. On Thursday, 8PM of July 30, we will be picking a winner through random.org. We will announce thenames of 5 winners of 2 tickets on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, 9PM of the same date.
6. The lucky readers will then be contacted by iLuvCebu through a Facebook message. Winners should be able to email their (1) Name, (2) Mobile Number (3) Picture of any valid Identification Card to Team@iLuvCebu.com and Doyzkie@iluvcebu.com by 1PM of July 31, 2015. Winners should be in Cebu and can proceed to #FamilyMartCebu eBloc2 Branch and look for Doyzkie Buenaviaje, present an Identification Card from 4:00PM-5:00PM of July 31, 2015 to claim their tickets. SMS iLuvCebu at 09173003739 for assistance in claiming the tickets. Doors to the event opens at 4PM.