SKY is bringing even more happiness at home with more Disney and Fox channels to watch and enjoy with the family and enjoy with the family for even more days. Enjoy these free channels from March 21 to April 30, 2020.
In addition to the ongoing free view of channels for SKYcable subscribers, they are updating the list of channels and and schedule for Disney and Fox channels. These free channels will be automatically added on top of the ongoing free viewing of channels announced last March 19, and on every subscriber’s basic line-up.
With Disney and Fox channels added on the roster of free viewing, here are some shows and their schedules that you need not miss while staying safe at home amid the community quarantine:
- Dark Phoenix (FOX Movies, CH. 406 SD/ 714 HD )
April 11, 2020, Saturday, at 9 PM
– Starring Sophie Turner, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender; Directed by Simon Kinberg.
– Jean Grey begins to develop incredible powers that corrupt and turn her into a Dark Phoenix, causing the X-Men to decide if her life is worth more than all of humanity.
- Sofia The First (Disney Jr., CH. 102)
– Weekdays at 10
– A young girl named Sofia and her mother Miranda lived a peasant life in the kingdom of Enchancia. One day, Sofia’s mother marries King Roland II, which leads to her becoming a princess. The series follows her adventures as she eases into her new role and tries to get along with her new family, which includes colorful characters like James, her friendly older step-brother, and Amber, her spoiled older step-sister.
3) Alaska Animal Rescue (Nat Geo Wild, CH. 211 SD/725 HD)
– Premieres April 5, 2020, Sunday, at 9:30 PM
– Alaska Animal Rescue is a ground-breaking series that follows wildlife heroes from three renowned conservation centers as they respond to animals in need. Whether it’s a stranded sea lion, an orphaned lynx, or an injured eagle, these are the people on the front lines, willing to do whatever it takes to rescue and preserve Alaska’s wildlife.
4) The Voice Season 18 (FOX Life, CH. 606 SD/741 HD)
– Every Tuesday at 2 PM and 8 PM
– Blake Shelton, John Legend, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Carson Daly
– The Voice returns for Season 18 with the strongest vocalists from across the U.S. invited to compete in the blockbuster vocal competition with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton, and newcomer Nick Jonas as the coaches. The show’s innovative format features five stages of competition: from the blind auditions, then the battle rounds, the knockouts, the playoffs, and finally, the live performance shows.
5) The Walking Dead Season 10 (FOX, CH. 609 SD/742 HD)
– Every Monday at 11:30 AM and 9 PM (HK/SIN/MAL)
– Starring Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Danai Gurira
– The communities are still dealing with the after effects of Alpha’s horrific display of power while preparing for an unavoidable battle.
6) Fast & Furious 7 (FOX Action Movies CH. 410 SD/718 HD)
– Premieres on April 5, 2020, Sunday at 10 PM
– Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson
– Targeted by a cold-blooded black ops assassin with a score to settle, the only hope of Dominic, Brian and Hobbs is to get behind the wheel again and secure an ingenious prototype tracking device. Facing their greatest threat yet in places as far away as Abu Dhabi and as familiar as the Los Angeles streets they call home, the crew must come together once again as a team, and as a family, to protect their own.
Enjoy more channels on top of your already subscribed ones at no additional cost. A subscriber with other TV outlets connected to a digibox will also get to take advantage of the free channels.
After the free view period, the additional channels will no longer be part of the basic line-up. A subscriber, however, can opt to upgrade their plan to subscribe to the channel they like via the SKYcable Select.
For the complete list of Disney and Fox channels for free viewing at home, visit: mysky.com.ph/moredisneyfox.
For more exciting news at SKY, follow them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ myskycable), and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mySKYupdates).