Don Bernardino Jalandoni Museum

0

Don Bernardino Jalandoni Museum or locally known as the Pink House due to its exterior color features rare and priceless pieces from Silay’s rich past. Built in 1908, Don Bernardino and his wife Isabel Jalandoni y Ledesma had collected  fine pieces of silverwares, well designed -interiors and intricate artworks including its beautifully embossed steel tray ceiling molded in Germany.

 

It is  located at Rizal Street, it is open from Tuesdays-Sundays from 10Am to 6PM. Telephone number (034) 4955093 .

 

Bernardino Jalandoni Museum is one of the 3 Heritage Houses in Silay that is open for tourists. The 2 other Heritage houses are the Hofilena Museum and Balay Negrense.

Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House
Bernardino Jalandoni House

 

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply