Fried Pork Chop with boiled white kidney beans is a healthy and easy meal to prepare that is packed with essential fibers and protein.
White kidney beans are among the best foods for helping you loose weight due to their high fiber content, which leaves you feeling full for longer. It also contains essential nutrients like, minerals & vitamins!
1. 1 pc. pork chop
2. 1 Cup of White kidney beans
3. Vegetable oil to fry the pork chop
4. Pepper to taste
How to prepare Chop and Beans.
1. Fry pork chop ’til golden brown. Let it rest on a paper towel to get rid of the excess oil then set aside.
2. On a strainer, wash the beans with cool running water. Then in 6 cups of water, boil the beans using a pressure cooker for 30 minutes or a pot for an hour.
3. Put cooked beans on a plate or bowl, then add a dash of pepper to taste then top it with your pork chop.
Read more about White Kidney Beans here: http://