Amuma Spa has a list of new innovative signature therapies deeply inspired by native Filipino customs and traditions – Papaya Body Wrap, Hilot sa Kawayan, Foot Reflexology, Tropical Facial, Hilot Lamang, and Amuma Signature Hilot.
- Papaya Body Wrap. This therapy involves full body exfoliation to nourish and soften the skin.
- Hilot sa Kawayan. Oiled bamboo sticks are used to provide stimulating massages.
- Foot Reflexology. This therapy uses a variety of pressure point techniques to encourage healing.
- Tropical Facial. This coveted facial treatment helps get rid of dry skin and reveal a brighter complexion.
- Amuma Signature Hilot. The best local massage (hilot) techniques from across the Philippines.
- Hilot Lamang. Long, flowing strokes and techniques help relax tense or spastic muscles.
With the new spa techniques, Amuma Spa also incorporated the Farm-to-Spa concept that highlights the use of local, fresh, and natural ingredients that enhance and provide rejuvenating benefits. The approach manages freshness of ingredients by harvesting from the Maribago Bluewaters own farms and grounds; promising ingredients that are natural and always free of additives and preservatives
Through the new signature therapies, Amuma Spa wishes to demonstrate how the use of fresh and local ingredients can create a healthy spa experience. A relaxation reaping the full benefits of utilizing natural, organic, and local products and treatments that are uniquely fresh and thoroughly organic
Amuma Spa is located at Maribago Bluewaters Beach Resort, Buyong Maribago, Mactan Island, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. For reservations, call (032) 492 0100 local 520.